1. Responsible for the sales and product promotion of customers in the optical communication industry;
2. Responsible for expanding new markets, developing new customers, establishing and maintaining customer files, following up with existing customers, maintaining project operations, and seeking sales opportunities;
3. Complete the regional sales business goals, maintain customer relationships, and formulate solutions;
4. Responsible for excavating customer needs, collecting and sorting out industry market information for reporting and analysis.
1. College degree or above, more than 1 year of sales experience (fresh graduates are accepted);
2. Have certain project operation and coordination capabilities, familiar with the project bidding process;
3. Good image and temperament, good communication and expression skills, strong pressure resistance;
4. Understand and be familiar with the market situation of the optical communication industry, and those with sales experience in the same industry can be preferred;
5. Proficient in using office software such as office, driving is preferred.